Sunday Worship - 11 a.m.
Each Sunday, Spirit of the Cross desires to worship and praise God, listen to God's Word speak to us, and then leave encouraged and motivated to live out the message of God's love throughout the week. The blended worship service is led by the Praise Team. Children's Church and a nursery are provided during Sunday worship.
Gay Christian 101 - Wednesday Nights - 6:30 p.m.
Pastor Richard is currently teaching the Gay Christian 101 Bible Study. In this class, Pastor Richard discusses the six "clobber" passages that are often used to oppress GLBT people. Then the focus turns to the positive Scriptures and role models for GLBT Christians, including a class on the biblical argument for gay marriage. This class has been spiritually rewarding to many, including family members and allies of the GLBT community. You are welcome whether it is your first time to attend it or you are attending as a refresher course. Wednesday Night Bible Study begins at 6:30 p.m.
Christmas Muscial Celebration - December 17 - 6:30 p.m.
The annual Christmas Musical Celebration will be held on Sunday night, December 17, beginning at 6:30 p.m. The evening will feature every musical ministry of the church, several specials, congregational singing, and the reading of the biblical story of Christmas. Make your plans to attend a wonderful night of music and singing celebratiing the birth of the Savior and the peace of Chrsitmas.
This Week's Life Group Schedule
- The Young Adult Bible Study Life Group will gather on Friday, December 15, at the home of Elizabeth and Beka, beginning at 6 p.m. This life group meets twice a month (every other week). The first meeting of the month will be primarily a Bible Study and the second meeting will be more of a social gathering with snacks and games. This group is for ages 19-30ish. Please contact Elizabeth, Beka, or the church office for further information or directions.
Other Events and Meetings
- December 17 - Choir Rehearsal - 9 a.m.
Spirit of the Cross Christmas Schedule
- December 17 - Christmas Musical Celebration - 6:30 p.m.
- December 24 - Sunday Worship (Abbreviated) - 11 a.m.
- December 24 - Christmas Eve Worship - 6 p.m.