Sunday Worship - 11 a.m.
Each Sunday, Spirit of the Cross desires to worship and praise God, listen to God's Word speak to us, and then leave encouraged and motivated to live out the message of God's love throughout the week. The blended worship service is led by the Praise Team. Children's Church and a nursery are provided during Sunday worship.
The Story - Wednesday Nights - 6:30 p.m.
Have you ever struggled to understand how the various stories in the Bible connect to one another? Or wondered how those stories relate to the story of your life today? Pastor Richard is teaching the Bible study, based on the Zondervan best-seller, “The Story.” The Bible is central to our faith but many are intimidated by its scope and size. This study attempts to make it less intimidating by connecting the dots. The class is now focusing on the New Testament - telling its story. Read The Story. Experience The Bible.
'The Whosoever' Life Group - April 1 - 7 p.m.
Other Events and Meetings
- April 2 - Choir Rehearsal - 1 p.m.
- April 9 - Worship Volunteer Training - 1 p.m.
- April 9 - Outdoor Baptism Service - 2:30 p.m.
Holy Week and Easter Schedule at Spirit of the Cross
- April 9 - Palm Sunday Worship - 11 a.m.
- April 14 - Good Friday Wroship - 7 p.m.
- April 16 - Easter Sunrise Service - 7 a.m.
- April 16 - Potluck Easter Breakfast - 9 a.m.
- April 16 - Easter Worship Celebration - 11 a.m.